Another great low- cal recipe that is super easy. Just stick it all in the crockpot and you are done. :)
Ingredients
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, frozen - I used two HUGE ones
1 cup salsa – Fresh salsa
1 package reduced sodium taco seasoning
1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup (condensed) or cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
Add chicken to slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken. Mix salsa and soup together and then pour over the chicken. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. At this point after the chicken was cooked, I shredded it with a fork. Stir in sour cream until heated ( I put it on the warm setting for another 30 minutes or so), then serve. I served over Spanish Rice, and it was delicious!
* I did add a little bit more salsa than the one cup. I wanted a little bit more flavor. For this recipe, you can simply stick in frozen chicken, it doesn't get much easier!
Source: My mom's board
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment